Jed Rothwell wrote:

Michael Foster wrote:

As God works in mysterious ways, I can't see why evolution isn't one of them.

The Dawkins book has attracted a lot of emotional attacks, but by and large I think it is a quiet philosophical exposition which should not upset any intelligent reader, even a very religious one. All of his arguments have been

TheTwincities Creation Science Society has a DVD of Dr. Dawkins debating another scientist. He seems so reasonable. OTOH, he maintians that teaching your children about the Bible is child abuse. Those are fighting words!

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---