I am home on a short break between contracts.  I have conducted  another
experiment.  I placed a 26 gauge palladium wire in a heavy water  electrolysis
cell  (the wire was from surperpure chemicals  Inc.)   The anode was a nickel
wire (which dissolved and was replaced  ).

I applied 9 volts across the cell for 3 days.  I stopped the  experiment when
the heavy water was depleted (The heavy water was obtained from  United
Nuclear)

The palladium cathode wire was connected in series with a radio frequency
tuning capacitor.  This capacitor was salvaged from an old radio years  ago.
The RF tank circuit was stimulated by injecting sparks into it.   The
oscillations in the RF circuit were observed on an oscilloscope.

After each spark the tank circuit oscillated and the oscillations died away
in about 15 cycles.  The tuning capacitor has a turndown ration of about 4  to
1.  Four sections on the capacitor were ganged in and out to obtain a  the
range of 1 to 60 megahertz.

The experiment was designed to employ my megahertz-meter  relationships.  The
palladium wire was about 1/10 of a meter long.   The stimulation frequency
was varied from 2 to 60 megahertz using the  tuning capacitor.  No anomaly was
observed at 10 megahertz.   No  anomalous electrical energy was ever detected.
The intent of the experiment was to form a Bose condensate of deuterons by
increasing the strength of the phonons that bind the condensate.  I believe
that my 1.094 megahertz-meter relationship describes the frequency of the
binding phonons.

I believe that the experiment failed to produced anomalous energy because I
could not obtain the required D2 loading.  Cold fusion is hard.   Controlling
the natural forces is even harder.

I have at this point done all I could do.  As I packed up I got the  feeling
that I was putting my equipment away for life.

Frank Znidarsic

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)