Hi Michel,
[snip]
>P.S. Since no-one seems to have bit yet... do tell us more about that 2k COP
>reactor design please!
[snip]
A prototype could in my estimation be constructed and tested by a team of a few
people in about a year. The materials and equipment requirements are trivial. If
you have ever visited my web site, or followed my posts here, then you already
have a fair idea what it is based on. I just took the basic principles a step
further and incorporated them into a device that may or may not work. If it
doesn't, well it won't have cost a great deal, so little is lost.
If it does, then I suspect that everyone on this forum already knows what it
would mean for the planet.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

The shrub is a plant.