Jed wrote;

> Calcars-news is the place to go for PHEV info. They have
> more
> in-depth technical details than news organizations do.

I find this an exciting development. I hope GM can deliver. The 40 mile
electric range would not quite cover my commute round-trip, but I could charge
the car again at work and would be willing to offer this at no cost to my
employees who have PHEVs.

I'll bet practically every employer would like to offer the same. Can you
imagine the drop in gasoline consumption? Already, my employees who have giant
SUVs and trucks are leaving them at home and driving high-mileage compacts to
work. (It's, uh.... my daughter's car.) They seem to be mildly embarrassed
about this.

M.