A very good point Robin, this should make the (factored in as we now
know) replacement cost more bearable for GM.

The same argument goes for the cost of Indium etc in the definitely
complementary inexpensive CIGS photovoltaics area BTW. Talking about
which, the word goes that Nanosolar is now building a beefier 10 MW
plant not far from their first 1MW plant in Germany, see:

http://guntherportfolio.blogspot.com/

Michel