I don't know who George Will is. Doesn't come up on my radar at all. I'll
take what you say on board though.

George Will... George Dubya... ???

-----Original Message-----
From: Jed Rothwell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 18 September 2008 19:32
To: vortex-L@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:GM Chevy Volt at CalCars

Remi Cornwall wrote:

>Top Gear environmental edition. Includes serious analysis of Prius
>about halfway in.
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL9O1H9e1rA

The stuff about nickel is a lot of nonsense. It has been widely
circulated by anti-Prius, anti environmentalists, such as George Will.

The comparison driving at the track is complete garbage. At a
racetrack speed who knows what a Prius gets but it is not designed
for racetrack speeds. At normal speeds on level ground without
stopping I routinely get 75 to 100 miles per gallon.