Hi,
[snip]
>The obese problem will gradually go away and be replaced by the
>underweight problem. I wonder how the government will handle this
>problem?
[snip]
The problem of obesity may not go away, because it is probably more related to
eating the wrong things than to eating too much. For it to go away would require
a shift back to home cooking and away from fast food and snacks.
Even then I suspect that it would also require the banning of margarine and
canola.
Margarine (and fast food) contains "trans" fats which interfere with the energy
transport mechanism of the cell, and canola is IMO the primary candidate for an
explanation of tiny holes in the insulating layer of fat that the body uses for
blood vessels and nerves. Natural body processes attempt to "plug" these holes
with cholesterol which then gives rise to "plaques". When these plaques occur in
the arteries around the heart they call it arteriosclerosis, when they occur
around nerve cells in the brain they call it Alzheimer's disease.
(All this is just my opinion, but I think worthy of further investigation).
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>