Tsck! Vegan f.ing cats.

What about in a zoo? Vegan f.ing lions and tigers!?

Non-competitive sport, decaffeinated coffee, alcohol free beer,
non-penetrative sex (so the woman doesn't feel stabbed in the feminist
sense), new men, 'obscene wealth' and on and on.

I can't be bothered to argue with these lefty nutcases anymore. I love the
American notion of the right to bear arms and form militias to depose a
despotic regime.

Lefties must learn that you can't force people; the victims will hide wealth
and talent and then disappear. I won't be forced to take part in these
nutball schemes.

I guess that's why there is such a large expat community from Britain and
Europe in general.

Sickened and out of here.

Not like vortex of the old days. No calibre of thinkers only 2 other
righties and 2 right-of-centre people worth noticing on this list.

'unsubscribe'