Mark,

The fact is that BM is Jewish and most of the investors he frauded are Jewish. Therefore, the Jewish community is especially outraged. This is not a slight against the Jewish community and provides no reason not to identify this fact. Of course they worked hard for their money and have reason to be outraged. However, I fail to see the relevances of your comment. The Jewish community is a fact of life in the same way the Catholic, Hispanic, or Baptist communities, for example, are a fact. I see nothing wrong with identifying such groups when they are likely to act in a particular way as a group.

Ed

On Jul 13, 2009, at 10:33 PM, Mark Iverson wrote:

Ed:

Although a significant proportion of the wealthy and powerful are jewish (and they probably worked hard and smart to get there), I think you could have left the religious background out of your
statement and it still would have been accurate...

-Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Edmund Storms [mailto:stor...@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 7:18 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Cc: Edmund Storms
Subject: Re: [Vo]:More From the Steorn Jury

Come now, let's be realistic. He did not run because he would not have been safe anywhere in the world. When you damage so many people, many of whom are very powerful and well connected to the Jewish community, you will be killed very soon after leaving the US. Besides, his family was also
at risk.  He took the only rational path.

Ed