From: Edmund Storms [mailto:stor...@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 3:27 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Cc: Edmund Storms
Subject: Re: [Vo]:OT: The Abduction Paradigm

Fran, in proposing your explanation, you conveniently ignore a large
amount of the evidence. In addition, a temporal lens effect should
show a lot more than just a few UFOs.  We should see a variety of
objects and events, which is clearly not the case.  A theory is not
worth considering if it is so rigid that it is applied to everything
by making ad hoc assumption and using selective evidence.

Ed