Snip: Of course, people with imagination will
suggest all kinds of explanations. The number of crazy ideas should
not distract serious investigators from seeing the most obvious
conclusion, i.e. that life has evolved on many planets and some of
this life is more advanced than we are..

Reply:
        Ed, I have to say that my temporal lens idea better fits the
known facts regarding electromagnetic observations, be they visual or
radar and may even allow some physical contact although the lack of
physical evidence suggests otherwise. There is already a corollary in
place called gravitational lensing so my proposal attempts to explain
the observations with the fewest assumptions possible. I see the
spacecraft reports and radar returns as evidence of our own future
spacecraft probably interacting with HV fields in the present to create
focal points where the observer views across time lines. The NASA
shuttle controversy where the charged tether broke and UFO like objects
appear behind the miles of still charged tether line viewed by the
shuttle camera filming down the axis of the charged line suggest
temporal lensing is real. It is also a fact that many photos and reports
are near HV lines which would act as a single lens, I would presume the
UFO propulsion supplies a second lens and then it is just a matter of
the observer to be at the correct coordinates where the focal point
resolves. Maybe this hypothesis can be tested with the appropriate
selection of an observation point near a HV nexus
Fran