Horrace,
        I have no issue with your math and understood perfectly how little
force anything raised to the -E14 represents. The issue is that any force is
there at all. It represents a tiny crack in the isotropy of gravity. I agree
that it is an inconsequential force between two plates. Their work however
did not consider atoms diffused between these same plates and the effect of
heat energy due to confinement on the radial acceleration of the orbitals as
the plate spacing approaches the limit of 3D approaching 2D. We know the
Casimir force increases inversely with the cube of the distance so if any of
these "small" hydrogen scenarios are correct then we get into a self
reducing mode where they could leverage that 1/ds^3 by squeezing into nooks
and crannies at least 137 times tighter than their normal radius :_)

I haven't replied to Mauro yet because I know I am going to fall into the
ether pit, relative motion of the "ether" through space was disproved by M&M
but yet the Casimir cavity appears to have a different ratio of short to
long flux compared to outside the cavity, they are spatially stationary to
each other yet have different gravitational field (albeit inconsequential).
this would mean the "ether" passes through the cavity slower than around it.

OK, so now I've said the E word!
Best Regards
Fran