Michel Jullian wrote:

No wonder, the cold fusion experimenters say "my cell makes excess
heat" but they won't let skeptics see it with their own calorimeter.

So, you would not believe the Wright brothers unless they let you fly their airplane?

Actually, for most experiments, this demand makes no sense. Look at the schematics from SRI, China Lake or Energetics Technology. The cell and the calorimeter are the same thing. They are one and the same object. One calorimeter cannot "be" or "replace" another, any more than you can take a marble statue out of the statue and put it in another piece of marble. Or than you can take the 7x magnification out of a pair of binoculars and put it into a I-pod to test it out. The calorimetry is a function of how the cell operates.

Some of the experiments Ed Storms has run use a small cell placed in a Seebeck calorimeter, where the two are separate objects. It might be possible to move something like this into the EarthTech MOAC, but I still doubt it would work.