First of all- thank you! I also think that somewhere we have to get rid of
palladium and replace it with something cheaper and more abundent,
And is a provocative and/or nasty assertion that now we still do not
understnd the science?
Should we repeat the 2005 survey?

It seems that the Ni based Piantelli system works, both at the author and at
Rossi and Co.
It is not cold fusion but it generates heat. At a proper temperatures.
That's fine.

Re your question, my grandson will be 8 years old next month and his talent
for scientific research is more than obvious. He will inherit the problems
we could not solve yet.

I wish you success with your strategy and research program.