From: Jack Harbach-O'Sullivan <alset9te...@hotmail.com>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, Oct 7, 2010 11:46 am
Subject: RE: [Vo]:AIP abruptly cancels proceedings

Oh no:  This is 'not' 'giving-up.'  This merely means that the 'game-is-afoot'
in 'earnest as of this moment.'  This is the point that 'everyone' retires to
their respective 'neutral corners' and REGROUPS, reboots, and
digs-in-for-the-HOME STRETCH. . . extremely 'serious-stuff,' this. . .

In short:  Ultimately this is 'good-news.'-JHO-