Jack Harbach-O'Sullivan <alset9te...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Amigo's:  I remember another cautionary-tale of an EX-'Patent Office
> employee' loser that the established big-boys wanted to stifle & erase in
> the 'worst-way.'  His name was Albert Einstein.

That is about the stupidest thing I have ever read here on Vortex.

Einstein was a highly valued employee at the Patent Office, but in 1909 he
was lured away by the best physicists in Europe to the university of his
choice, where he set the terms and conditions. He was given a professorship
with no teaching responsibilities (what he wanted). He was a star academic;
one of the hottest, most sought-after scientists in academic history. No one
ever tried to "stifle" him. In 1921 they gave him the Nobel Prize.

Please, Jack, learn a little history.