Hi,
[snip]
>The big unknown, which is never mentioned by anyone else that I am aware of,
>is: does even slight radioactivity make a ZPE pathway more likely? I am
>convinced that it does, for reasons too complicated to elaborate now.
[snip]
Radioactivity produces fast particles which can trigger an avalanche Hydrino
creation mechanism that rapidly converts local H into Hydrinos of whatever size
was originally at hand. If these are small enough to result in fusion/fission
reactions, then these reactions can in turn create more fast particles.....
The process stops when the local micro supply of H is consumed, and the net
result is an extremely hot "spot" resulting in melting of the immediate
material, hence Mizuno's craters, and Rossi's "zones".

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://rvanspaa.freehostia.com/Project.html