Hi Jones,
[snip]
>For instance, AFAIK - Mills does not mention "clusters" of hydrinos, and yet
>when you combine Robin's version of redundancy being the equivalent of loss
>of electron charge, then it makes perfect sense that dozens of atoms of
>fractional orbital hydrogen, all having slightly more positive than negative
>charge, would nucleate around a deflated electron in such a way that a
>strong bond exists at a greatly reduced dimensions - and also there is a net
>neutral charge even though there is an 'extra' electron .

I think you are putting words into my mouth here. Not that they aren't
interesting words, but not exactly mine. ;)

Mills states that outside the H atom (or hydrino for that matter) the electric
field is zero because the charge on the proton and the charge on the electron
exactly cancel. I think he is almost right. In fact I don't think either charge
is completely masked until the two particles are in the same place at the same
time. :)

What I do say is that field energy is lost as the two get closer together, but
this is essentially a loss of electron mass not charge. Furthermore, I'm not
sure where you get this "extra" electron from.

Note that as Hydrino molecules shrink, the protons get closer together, so their
magnetic fields get stronger. If the magnetic field increases with the inverse
cube of the distance, and the distance itself goes with the inverse square of
the primary quantum number, then that means that the magnetic field goes as the
inverse sixth power of the primary quantum number. That means that as Hydrinos
shrink, the magnetic field between the protons grows very rapidly such that
molecules can be bound together by the proton magnetic fields, while being
electrically neutral overall. These magnetic bonds can rapidly reach a strength
well beyond normal chemical energy bonds. IOW such a cluster is not easily torn
apart by normal thermal energy, i.e. it can have a high melting point.

>. with the result that essentially we have Miley's dense IRH - which, in
>effect, is a smaller than neutron, denser than lead, and completely neutral
>- which is also Arata's 'pycno'. A dense cluster of neutral hydrogen could
>additionally be the species which has fooled Larsen and Widom into believing
>it is an ultra-low momentum neutron. It is low momentum, energy poor, dense
>and neutral and a net gain or even a interaction - from another nucleus is
>NOT guaranteed without some kind of coherency with that nucleus.

...what exactly do you mean by coherency here?
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://rvanspaa.freehostia.com/Project.html