-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Wormus

> So what causes the "electromigration"? As far as I can see all he has in
> there are some resistive  heaters.

Ron - Possibly it could be related to either low level magnetic fields or emf
associated with the heaters, or else galvanic corrosion between the iron and
copper. Some of those fittings look like cast iron. A cooper tube may actually
run through the reactor itself - so there are many possibilities.

Wow, gotta luv that the Rossi apparatus does work - apparently - but doesn't it
just scream "cheap"? Off the rack at K-Mart cheap...

Actually, that is one of the real beauties of it - to my warped mentality -
getting the job done adequately with the least investment.

And if he had used expensive stainless vacuum high-grade physics lab gear? -
guess what, sport fans - It probably would not have worked !

Seriously, I would be willing to bet that the copper migration is what makes it
work. No kidding.

I cannot explain this stunning revelation now - until I get permission to
forward the "defining paper" which tells-the-tale - but as of now, it appears
that the case has been cracked, so to speak, and Pandora's secret is oozing out

Clue: no, it's not the Colonel Mustard with the lead pipe - but the paper's
lead researcher is a Polish alloy expert named Romanowski, and you want to look
at Fig 9 on page 8 ...

Stay tuned,

Jones