At 03:34 PM 4/6/2011, Jed Rothwell wrote:
Alan J Fletcher <a...@well.com> wrote:

Because the horizontal arm was NOT inspected "unwrapped", we have to assume it contained FAKE material. The 6 hour test was NOT long enough to eliminate all of the fakes.

What on EARTH is THAT supposed to mean? The horizontal arm contains a mini-Rossi device. What do you think it contains? Chopped liver?!? (I guess I should make that "Ravioli?!?")

How do know it was not unwrapped and inspected? This reminds me of the assertion that professors are blindly inserting thermocouples into they-know-now where. Do you know any professors who would do that? We are talking about chairman of the Swedish Skeptics Society!

They SAY SO :

http://www.nyteknik.se/incoming/article3144960.ece/BINARY/Download+the+report+by+Kullander+and+Ess%C3%A9n+%28pdf%29

Discussion. Since we do not have access to the internal design of the central fuel container and no information on the external lead shielding and the cooling water system we can only make very general comments.