From: "Terry Blanton" <hohlr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 6:25 PM
To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Swedish physicists on the E-cat: "It's a nuclear reaction" / The used powder contains ten percent copper

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 8:19 PM, Dennis <den...@netmdc.com> wrote:
The patent drawings sure looks like cylinder type vessel containing Ni and
surrounded by flowing water.

Yeah, and that is probably similar to the 12 kW reactor; but, the heat
variance over that amount of material required 5 heaters to control.
The much simplified single heater with a smaller output is actually an
ingenious modification, IMO.  He probably solved the runaway issue and
that gave him confidence enough to make the 1 MW array.  It will look
like several bumpy pipes feeding a steam chamber.