What I wanted to say with the missing word "technological"?
The truth is that Pd-D LENR has contributed to science but has not succeeded
to become an energy source.
If it ever will, that's an open question but in the spirit of fairness you
cannot tell that Pd- D is nothing.
The second non-ethical aspect in Focardi's discourse was that he well knows
that Piantelii is the leading scientist in the field of Ni-H but he just
mentioned "en passant" about Habel *and *Piantelli, as somebody of no
importance.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck