Rossi wrote:

> 2-I never insufflated Nytrogen. That info was wrong. If there is a black
> out, the E-Cat automatically stops, for lack of current: it
> is intrinsically safe

Okay. I think I should just delete the statement about N:

Inject N to displace the H.

This was either a misunderstanding or he has retracted it. It is not
important. The purpose of the list is to present an up-to-date description
of what Rossi now thinks, not to hold him to previous statements or find out
how often he has changed his mind.

The statements marked CONTRADICTION are usually between Rossi and someone
else, although in one case it was Rossi versus Rossi. We will leave that as
is, unless he makes a definitive statement one way or the other.