On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 8:09 PM, Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If the system is in a runaway condition, I'm sure there is enough H2
> in the reactor to take it to meltdown.  Look at the configuration, the
> H2 is injected into the reactor at 300 psi and likely shut off.

Simply depressurizing the reactor by opening the valve to release the
H2 pressure might not work.  By all our estimates, H2 has saturated
the Ni and will not leave the metal quickly before a meltdown.  No, I
really think you have to pollute the reaction with N2; which, by the
way, lends credence to Peter Gluck's theory that it is polluting gases
which prevent these experiments from showing the same results that
Rossi has seen.

Clean and bake your metal in a vacuum and seal it in the reactor.
Then inject the H2.  I think that will give you heat.  It might be the
Fe2O3 which makes it take off like an ECat.  It might be the Cu.  It
might be both.

Look carefully at what Rossi says.  In one response to a question, he
uses the word 'catalysts'.  Plural!  Nickel, rust and copper?