-----Original Message-----
From: Harry Veeder

Has anyone described the necessary chain of stellar events that would
produce
the present isotopic abundance of copper and is there proof that all those
events actually happened?

My point is perhaps some elements/isotopes are formed naturally by a LENR
process rather than by a succession  of stellar events. Therefore the reason
why the isotopic abundance produced by the Rossi reactor is natural is
because the Rossi reactor emulates how nature does it.

Harry