The scam status of the Rossi reactor has nothing to do with natural
abundance in Lenr reactions. It has been shown that all Lenr reactions
produce waste conformant to natural abundance. Like all Lenr reactions, the
Rossi reactor show natural abundance in it’s ash product. This should lend
credence to the claim that the Rossi reaction is real and that it is a valid
Lenr Reaction.