Jones sez:

> OTOH - we keep getting back to the problem of NRC approval,
> or even UL approval. With proved particle detection and
> real fusion, then we are back to being years away from
> having the device approved in the USA.

Adding more to the goose chase, let us not forget the fact that there
are those who would like to denigrate the word "fusion", and replace
it with what they believe is a more accurate term: "nuclear reaction."
Perhaps if we all start calling the process a "nuclear reaction" the
Underwriter's Laboratory will feel less threatened (because it's not
really "fusion") ... and Wall Mart can start marketing the Rossi-Tea
Pot sooner.

Clear as mud?

Making society richer and safer through the skills of political science! ;-)

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks