Jones:
Sorry of this is obvious, but…

On page 8 of the consolidated report (2nd page of Bianchini's report) he shows
that the neutron
detector was positioned on the horizontal axis of the main tube… and it did
take data before, during
and after 'ignition'.  I take it the neutron detector would not detect the
photons that you were
referring to?

-Mark