Hi Jones!

I guess at this point my impression of how Rossi optimized the effect is more
akin to how Edison
discovered what material to use for filaments -- painstakingly long process of
trial and error!
When you don't have a theoretical model from which to design, T&E is about your
only option.  In the
video with Mat Lewan's, Rossi looked very stressed/worried... I get the
impression that the R&D
phase for the 1MW plant E-Cats is not quite out of the 'R' phase! :-)

And at this time, I think it's a CLOSE horserace as to who crosses the finish
line first -- Rossi,
or one of your more competent groups.  I noticed Dennis ended his subscription
here... Suppose he
got enough info and jumped onto his thoroughbred?  And they're off and
running... Hey, I want to be
riding one of them horses! :-)

Did you guys ever hear that humorous audio titled, "Marriage as a horse-race"?
ROTFLMAO!

As for NASA getting involved -- mixed feelings at this point.  First thought is
great; they have
extremely competent scientists and engineers, and just the fact that they will
have a 'sanctioned'
Ni-H research program is an immediate elevation of this fields credibility,
however, if they were to
succeed in understanding the physics, and in fully optimizing the effect, would
the technology make
it out to the public sector... BEFORE we die!  I didn't spend most of my spare
time over the last
30+ years following fringe science just to have its commercialization delayed
by govt bureaucracy
until after I die!  That would be a major pisser...

No, NASA won't lose the recipe --- the DoD/Govt will simply classify it as TS!
But there are plenty
of competent people, in this and other countries, who won't let anything stop
them assuming they can
solve the mystery.

-Mark