The last part is a slime-job deluxe. Even in my estimation, being no Rossi
fan-boy, it is disproportionate in emphasis, due to the time delay, and the
possibility of Mafia involvement. I saw the long version, and it may have been
shortened since then.

If they really wanted to slime him so badly, they should have looked into the
Thermoelectric fiasco in New Hampshire, recently cited - since it is more
recent in time and in its similarity to the E-Cat - and especially in the way
that poor craftsmanship can come back to haunt the lone inventor. I would like
to hear his response to the LTI boondoggle, but no doubt their US attorneys
have put a muzzle on that.

There are two views of the blue box in the interview from both sides, which
looks to be an updated version of the one from January - and in both views
(front and back) only two modules seem to be used during the recent tests.
Perhaps temperature control is not as important as previously thought.

The further problem for believing the story of 170 mew reactors is that it is
probable that the final design for the control system is not in place yet, AND
he says he is still working on the catalyst, as well. Do you build lots of
units when your final design is not in place and you could need to add a
different catalyst?

... just one more reason to doubt that we may see the kind of demo from Rossi
which will convince skeptics that there has been a major breakthrough in Ni-H.

However, a convincing demo from a third party, not associated with Rossi is
becoming more likely every day.

Jones