*“I don't understand the concern about refueling... The process is really
simple”*

In your vision of the large Rossi reactor, do you break out an acetylene
torch and de- solder the copper fittings that surround the stainless steel
reaction vessel? Do you drain all the water out of the reactors steam loop?
Do you compromise the steam circuit to remove a 2.5 kw unit? When you get
the reactor back together, do you rerun boiler certification pressure tests?
How long will all this take to accomplish?

>From the pictures we see, I think that this is all required as a result of
the way the current Rossi 2.5 kw unit is being manufactured.