The tests with the cells had been always performed in the Siena Univ.Physics
Dept.- the analytical work in many labs.
The authors are presented in alphabetical order, by tradition, otherwise
papers with multiple authors create some problems.

Nano-nickel can be manufactured by different physical and chemical methods
(a very complex area of research) and it seems here has Rossi succeeded to
make a breakthrough.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck