Thanks, I also noticed that but "tessitura" is open to interpretation, it is
morphology on more levels.. If it is true than Ni has not to be "prepared"
or processed for being active.
I still had no time to complete the 'Rossi speak'- English dictionary.
Stremmenos speaks the same language.

Much more interesting was that Stremmenos has told about
the deep degassing of the surface of Ni, including removal
of Ni oxides.

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck