On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 2:54 PM, OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson
<svj.orionwo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Of more concern to me: Wouldn't your speculation possibly result in a
> very dangerous electrical problem for any human who attempted to
> handle the e-cats? I'm thinking the electrical flow would would not be
> insulated. Or have I misunderstood something crucial here.

Well, did you see the wrappings on the reporter's video?  Looked more
like electrical insulation than gamma or thermal.

Anyway, no, it would not necessarily have to be of a huge potential.
Consider the grid voltage of a triode verses the anode or cathode.
Very little control voltage is required.