You may now be able to accept this old post follows:

As I stated before in the Cat-E patent, Rossi ash contains no element
heavier the zinc. Rossi has stated that he does not use precious metals in
the Cat-E.

The logical conclusion is that that there is no spill over catalyst mixed in
with the nickel catalyst.

The source of hydrogen ionization works at a distance from the surface of
the nickel powder.

The internal heater can generate a 1000 times more H- ions that any spill
over catalyst element could possible produce. This internal heater is
capable of ionizing the entire volume of the hydrogen if required.

The internal heater (cathode) must be placed at a precise distance from the
surface of the catalytic powder to maintain the correct electrostatic and
heat gradient in the hydrogen gas (*vis*'*-à-vis' * H- , H2). This distance
is determined experimentally.