Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is here:
> > http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/wo.jsp?WO=2009125444
> > You can read the whole thing. I assume this is it.
>
> That's the application.  Noone has seen the actual patent #0001387256
> and might not.  If I were the Italian government, I would sequester it
> for security reasons.

You are saying the patent might be different from the application? How so?

I doubt the Italian government is aware of any of this, but in any case they
must know as well as I do that once machines are made available anywhere on
earth, they will soon be reverse engineered. You cannot keep something
secret by hiding a patent. All you can do by hiding the patent is make it
hard for Rossi to collect royalties.

This application does not describe the powder in any detail.

He has probably made progress since this was filed in 2008. This is probably
not the version he is now working on.