From: Terry Blanton [mailto:hohlr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2011 7:25 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:The UIBM has granted Rossi's patent

And what about this little tidbit:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/0,1518,761201,00.html

"Greece Considers Exit from Euro Zone

By Christian Reiermann

REUTERS
A protest against austerity measures in Athens. Greece is considering leaving
the euro zone,
according to sources in the German government.
The debt crisis in Greece has taken on a dramatic new twist. Sources with
information about the
government's actions have informed SPIEGEL ONLINE that Athens is considering
withdrawing from the
euro zone. The common currency area's finance ministers and representatives of
the European
Commission are holding a secret crisis meeting in Luxembourg on Friday night.

Greece's economic problems are massive, with protests against the government
being held almost
daily. Now Prime Minister George Papandreou apparently feels he has no other
option: SPIEGEL ONLINE
has obtained information from German government sources knowledgeable of the
situation in Athens
indicating that Papandreou's government is considering abandoning the euro and
reintroducing its own
currency.

<more>

Well, I might be injecting more to this than I should, but what Sword of
Damocles might the Greek
government hold over the head of the EU?
A threat of bankruptcy or exclusive rights in the EU to a new energy source?

It all could be coincidence; but, did we know about the patent before today?

Interesting times, indeed!