Hi,
[snip]
>A protest against austerity measures in Athens. Greece is considering
>leaving the euro zone, according to sources in the German government.
[snip]
I don't really see the point. Bankrupt is bankrupt. It's not the fault of the
Euro, and changing currencies isn't going to make any difference. If Defkalion
is playing a part, then Greece's fortunes will turn (it's Nickel reserves are
worth about 3 trillion in energy dollars; assuming 30% conversion efficiency and
Ni62/64 only), and it still won't matter whether or not it's part of the Euro.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk