Yes, I guess I did!

JSBrown has several papers on arXiv that show the progression of his thinking
on:
-- deuterated metals,
-- a possible room-temp BEC state,
-- canceling of Coulomb barrier and
-- lack of energetic particles...

All of those papers (4 or 5) were posted in 2006 and 2007, with the last paper
(the one I just
posted yesterday) posted to arXiv in Nov '07.
NOTE that these were ALL done well BEFORE Rossi came on the scene...

-Mark