Eh?   ALL those people have observed non-natural isotope ratios?

That was what I was talking about there.

On 11-06-20 09:51 AM, Jed Rothwell wrote:
Stephen A. Lawrence wrote:

Complex explanations have been proposed, ranging from insensitive equipment to bizarre multibody fusion theories. Yet, a very simple explanation covers the result very well: Rossi lies.

That is not a "very simple explanation." It would be a very complicated one, and highly unlikely, because it would not suffice to explain what is happening. You would have to make this: Rossi lies, and so do Focardi, Levi, E&K, everyone at Defkalion, and all of the others who have observed this cell and other Ni cells in operation.

If Rossi alone was making these claims, that might explain it.

As I mentioned, an independent expert analysis was recently published explaining the temperatures and so on. I do not recall where it was.