On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 1:40 AM, Rich Murray <rmfor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Rich: So I couldn't manage to find any quotes by Abd that were Ad
> Psdudonym against Joshua, so I retract that claim and regret my error
> and remind myself how very easy it is to shift into criticizing and
> judging our fellows... I like his humorous, wry appreciation of how we
> all get tangled up in the Rossi web.

Lomax hasn't called me anything worse than a liar and a pseudo-skeptic, and
I think he'd argue those were supportable labels. Water off a duck...

I've called him a CF advocate, and a pathological believer, and probably
dishonest too, and I'd argue they are supportable too.

No harm either way, as far as I can see. It adds a little color to some
pretty dull gibberish.