Abd wrote: "My operating position has become that the public information
does not allow us to come to clear conclusions about the Rossi claims. If
I'm correct, then those who do, in fact, make claims of clear conclusion,
either way, are merely displaying bias. It shouldn't be suprising, bias is
normal for human beings. We tend to see what we want to see, and it's a
constant effort for anyone interested in science to overcome this, and we
fail, often."

This is the very point of whole discussion. Besides Levi's private 18 hour
test, there is absolutely not even a single one valid test made. Therefore
we can only trust or distrust Rossi as a person. It is just plain
foolishness to suggest that Rossi is incompetent to make appropriate
measurements that can be done with high school chemistry skills. If Rossi is
malicious as a person, there are better and easier ways to fake results,
e.g. cleverly placed heating element near thermometer sensor renders all
calculations meaningless.

—Jouni