On Aug 25, 2011 5:45 PM, "Mattia Rizzi" wrote:
> In krivit’s video Rossi said that water flow was 7 kg/h.
> Rossi is lying.

This is obvious. But question is why Rossi did lie in such a trivial way
that everyone can see it? Lie was so obvious, that it cannot be because
Rossi wanted to mislead somebody, because he could have trivially faked the
demo with hidden power source. It only lasted for 20 min.

Therefore we must conclude that it was all planned from the beginning that
Krivit will "expose" this lie. Question is why such a plan?

I must remind you all, that all public E-Cat demonstrations could have been
faked with 200g hydrogen bottle. Such a small bottle can be hidden easily,
but I am sure that David Copperfield could have come up even more clever
illusions, if this had been the point. Therefore scientific relevance of
public demonstrations is zero.

—Joubi