From: Jed Rothwell
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 10:56 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Re: Rossi Steam Quality Updates

Mattia Rizzi wrote:

  And the water flow can’t be 7 liter/h since the pump is pumping every 2.5-3
seconds, so the true water flow is lower than 3 liter/h
  LMI P18 pump has a maximum flow of 12 l/h at 100 strikes/minutes. With 25
strikes/minute is  (maximum) 3 l/h. It can be lower than 3 liter/h.

As I have pointed out several times, the flow was confirmed with a weight
scale, so evidently that is incorrect. You cannot argue with instruments.