Dear Jed,
    As a professional scientist I would like to take this opportunity to thank
you for you continued efforts to present a balanced perspective on cold fusion.
 Since the January announcement at the University of Bologna sparked my
interest in the topic, your library of CF literature has been an extremely
useful resource for me.  I value your point of view and in my estimation you
have the mind of a true scientist regardless of your formal training.
    I am almost positive that there are thousands of interested professionals
following this issue who would echo my opinion if not for the stigma associated
with the subject under discussion.
Thanks again for your efforts.

    Mattia Rizzi wrote:

          Jed, what is your academic background?