From: Jed Rothwell [mailto:jedrothw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 1:38 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Thermocouple extends beyond steel nut?

Peter Heckert <peter.heck...@arcor.de> wrote:

                In this case, the skeptics are ignoring the fact that the heat
increased during heat after death, instead of declining according to Newton's
law. This proves they are wrong. I have not seen a response from any of them
trying to explain this fact.
        This is not ignored.
        If he makes a 3 degree error in temperature measurement, this reduces
the energy by more than 50%.
        Heat after death is then easier to explain and all calculations how
much fuel or current is needed are then invalid.

The error could be 90%. You still cannot explain how the temperature can go up
without input power.

In fact, other analyses show that a 3°C error is unlikely.