Robert Leguillon <robert.leguil...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Please provide a specific example of the heat increase during
> "Heat-After-Death."  You have been asked multiple times for this . . .

I have pointed it out multiple times. The temperature continues rising after
the power is cut off at 15:50. It rises again  peaking at 16:51. It rises a
third time at 19:18.

The analysis of the T2 temperatures by Robert Lynn confirm this pattern.

The assertion that this increase may be caused by stored heat is a violation
of the Second Law of Thermodynamics.

*If you are really going to trust the secondary measurements . . .*

As I said, Robert Lynn shows that this is in both the primary and secondary
measurements.

> *, and think that there is no stored heat . . .*

I NEVER SAID there is no stored heat! Where did you get that from? If there
were no stored heat the reactor would be a room temperature, obviously. Many
observers say the reactor surface was hot and one person touched
accidentally jumped back because it was hot, so there was stored heat.

Stored heat = an elevated temperature

Releasing stored heat MUST lower the temperature

> *If there's no stored heat, then why did the secondary show an increase
> from 3.943 kW at 19:03 to 6.101 kW at 19:22?*

That cannot be caused by stored heat. Stored heat cannot increase the
temperature. It can never maintain the same temperature. It can only slow
down the decrease.

*At 23:10, the pump is stopped, hydrogen is purged, all electrical power is
> pulled, and the water is drained.  Why does the temperature begin climbing
> again after 23:20?*

That is a change in calorimetric conditions. That does not count. Also cold
fusion will often produces a burst of heat when you change loading
conditions, so there could be anomalous heat their. It is not possible to
purge all of the hydrogen at one time. It takes hours or days, and you can
never remove all of the hydrogen.

There are many skeptical observers, that have serious questions.  Don't use
> Krivit as a straw man for Vortex critics.

No skeptic has addressed the fact that the temperature rises. I believe one
person mentioned in passing that these thermocouples may be wrong. In other
words, this may be an instrument artifact. There is no chance of that. They
registered a 5°C Delta T most of the time and up to 10°C at other times.
They are never that wrong. they do not fluctuate rapidly. The one advantage
of putting the thermocouple on the pipe is that it blurs out rapid changes
and you can be sure the temperature elevation is real. It may not be
correct; it may be some average between the cold water in the steam, but the
temperature did rise. Whether it was the average temperature or the cold
water temperature makes no difference. Neither temperature can rise except
when heat is generated. That is physically impossible.