OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson <svj.orionwo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>From hence forth they tend to advertise only the observations that
> support the premise that Rossi is a "fraudster." Observations that may
> suggest Rossi's work might actually possess merit are conveniently
> ignored and/or glossed over.

In this case, the skeptics are ignoring the fact that the heat increased
during heat after death, instead of declining according to Newton's law.
This proves they are wrong. I have not seen a response from any of them
trying to explain this fact.

Steve Krivit was so anxious to gloss over the facts, he did not even notice
the flow calorimetry was working before heat after death began, and that
output balanced input.