The answer to your question can be given only by experiment. Rossi claims
his system is absolutely different
from all the other LENRs so what happens in an Arata Cell is not valid for
the E-cat.
It is now the time Rossi should predict the duration of the
1 MW demo- and this cannot be a few hours. Not he will decide but the
mystery Customer who probably will tell his name at the end of the Demo- if
it can be considered a success.( like Lohengrin in the aria "In fernen
Land")
Why so much secrecy?

Peter

--