I agree with what you say, however I cannot believe
the story of the factory heated with such an generator.
Actually it was a lot of involution in E-cats from the start till now (e.g.
O/U from a spectacular 200:1 to a modest 6;1, power form 12 to 3 kW) but so
much regress is not believable.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck